Saturday, September 17, 2005

First Meme

I have been tagged with a meme by Carola and these are the rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or 13th, modified by Jaqueline).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five/some other people to do the same.

So here are mine (more or less). If I were entirely accurate my 13th post only had 3 sentences and the sentence would be:
Post #13, sentence 3: Now I just have to work out a way to be there and bring my kids who will be 14 & 12 by then - WOW!!
Referring to the London Olympics in 2012


The alternative more knitterly sentence would be:
#13 Once I get used to a flapping needle on the "resting" stitches everything seems to be going quite well.
Referring to knitting socks on two circular needles

And the original 23rd post version is this:
#23 It's amazing how over half a scarf went into about 6 rows of the bag!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mini said...

Got my socks and I love them! I will post more about them when I get a chance! PS- they fit PERFECT! and tell the kiddos that I LOVE THE COLOR! :)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home