Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sockapal-2-za finally underway!

After finishing my first ever pair of socks last week, I was anxious to get started on the next and here they are with the heel turned (already!) & this LL yarn is fantastic.
Being modelled. (I was a bit concerned about the ethics of this, but it gives a better idea to see in 3-D)

I love knitting socks on the Addi Turbos, it is definitely much easier for me than wrestling with a hedgehog. I was knitting my FMB on an bamboo circular and got so fed up with the stitches sticking, that I went off and bought a 5mm Addi on Saturday, and things have gone much faster since.
Then, I discovered something interesting (to me at least!) regarding Addi needles; in Britain they cost less than half the price I paid here in the States. I couldn't believe the difference. So I am writing my list and will be stocking up on them while back home in August!!

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Ahhh, lovely Lornas Laces - it never disappoints does it?

Great job on your Go With the Flow socks too!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Sarah G. said...

I can't believe those socks are only your second pair! It's beautiful and looks so happy. Keep up the great work!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Wow, those look great! I think as long as they get a little wash before they go out, you can try them on all you want!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home