Monday, June 20, 2005

No knitting today... just whining!

The unfortunate thing about this blog business is that I am spending too much time tweaking the template, and no time either knitting, taking photos or writing witty entries! I have however, managed to get a fantastic project bar working on the right, with a link to a photo of the project too!

I am at the start of a marathon week. Mr KN is off in NC on a business trip. He left yesterday morning (Father's Day, poor guy) and won't get back until Friday late. This is the one week that the kids are not at camp too. To add to this fun, I will have two extra kids to entertain tomorrow and Wednesday. I will get go to work at the end of the week once I am totally shredded!! Ha Ha.

Although it's late, I think I should go and get my knitting fix in.

Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Hi there, found your blog through KR. Nice layout and colors. The Jasmine sweater is so pretty! I am a new sock knitter too and am having a blast experimenting with DPNs and circulars. Will keep checking back to see how you're doing.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Thank you for the comment!
Makes me feel as though I am talking to someone at least!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home