Thursday, June 30, 2005

Next Projects

I have a large number of possible next projects buzzing around in my head that I need to get out of it so I can do my proper job! I also need to plan this carefully. In just under 5 weeks time the kids and I are off on our holidays back to the UK. With ticket prices for the summer rather high we like to make the most of it, so we are going to be there for just over a month. But because of this it will be difficult to know what knitting take with me. I know that I will have quite a bit of time to knit; more than usual at least, so I need something fairly substantial.

So here is a list of all the things that I would like to do:
  • Premier Pullover
  • The Go with the Flow partner sock
  • Sockapal2-za socks - the new IK has a nice cable sock pattern that I am considering now
  • Tivoli from Grumperina (because I want to try it too!)
  • A Cozy for my m-i-l's birthday
  • Finish up my ChicKnit Ribby
  • Socks for the family
  • Felted bag(s) - French Market maybe??
  • Fair Isle sweater for Mr KN
Not too much really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home